Wrap It Up
December 22, 2014
by claire zinnecker
Happy Monday! I can't believe it's almost Christmas! If you are a procrastinator (like me) then this post will have arrived at the perfect time. I'm not much of a gift giver but I do love to wrap presents. Each one becomes its own mini DIY. My go to wrapping technique is so simple I felt like I had to share it with you all. Best part is? You can adjust it for any occasion (birthday, anniversary, etc). I just replace the greenery with anything I have around the house. A feather, a leaf, a flower, you name it! Keep reading to see how simple your Christmas can be! Comment below to share your favorite way to wrap presents.
- postal wrapping or craft paper
- cut your brown paper to the proper size for your gift
- fold and tape the paper (creasing each fold helps!)
- wrap twine and cut
- clip your choice of greenery (I used evergreens and lavender)
- bunch and tie, trim any excess twine
And there you have it! Your Christmas gifts will be wrapped in no time. Isn't it shocking how lovely such a simple gift wrap job can be? I hope you all enjoy your holidays!
all photos by Claire Zinnecker for Claire Zinnecker Design